Introducing the new S-26 GOLD® PROGRESS®
with αlipids™, a scientifically advanced formula that supports lifelong learning and helps you nurture the exceptional in your child.
The best time to witness your child’s developmental progress is between the ages of one to three years old, and to enjoy every second of it. From learning how to stand, walk and the next thing you know, talk – your child will surprise you in numerous ways during this stage of rapid growth. As such, this is the time to care for their nutritional health so they can reach their full potential. The nutrition children receive during their early stages in life can significantly affect their growth and development. Therefore, it is vital for them to obtain a balanced diet with essential nutrients that are crucial to support their overall development.
S-26® GOLD® PROGRESS® helps provide a nutritional support with its most scientifically advanced formula that contains αlipids™, a unique complex ingredient produced using a patented process. αlipids™ contains sphingomyelin and phospholipids; essential structural building blocks of nerve cells, signaling and myelination. Myelination is a process that enable fast and efficient brain connections1
S-26® GOLD® PROGRESS® contains other key nutrients:
- DHA, Choline and Lutein: Higher concurrent intake of DHA, Choline and Lutein are associated with better cognitive performance in school-aged children.2
- Lutein: Lutein is able to filter blue light and may protect the eyes.
- A dietary fibre that help support good intestinal environment.
- Oligofructose is among the most researched and established prebiotics3
- α-Lactalbumin, a source of essential amino acids required for overall growth and development.
- Sucrose Free
- Kullenberg et al., 2012;Contarini & Povolo 2013;Jansson et al., 1981;Cilla et al., 2016; O’Brien & Sampson 1965; Hitzemann & Johnson 1982; Niebylski & Salem 1994; Slater et al., 1994; Zerouga et al., 1995; Horrobin DF. 1999; Harzer et al., 1983
- Mulder K, et al., 2016
- Kolida S, et al., 2002