S-26® ORGANIC PROGRESS®
Made with carefully selected dairy ingredients following strict organic rules and quality standards.
- Animals are freely grazed in open air and are treated according to enhanced animal welfare conditions.2,3
- Appropriate steps are taken to ensure that the organic ingredients are kept separate from non-organic.3
- The use of chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, antibiotics, and other substances is restricted in organic farming or organic agriculture.3
What is NASAA?
- Australia's most respected organic certification organisation with one of the most stringent standards in the world.4,5
- NASAA's Organic Standard covers the organic supply chain - from input manufacturers, producers, processors to wholesale and retail operations - ensuring organic integrity.4
- NASAA also holds accreditation under the US National Organic Program, the European Commission (EN 834/2007 & 889/2008), and Japanese Agricultural Standard.6
- *DAIRY INGREDIENTS: Skimmed milk powder, lactose, whey protein concentrate.
Our Company has more than 100 years of expertise in providing scientifically-designed products for the children.
S-26® Organic PROGRESS® contains 11 Key Nutrients including DHA, AA and Oligofructose to support your child's growth and development, helping you nurture his learning potential.
• DHA • AA • Iron • Vitamin A • Zinc
• Oligofructose: Soluble dietary fiber
• Calcium • Vitamin D • Vitamin K
• Vitamin C • Selenium
Key Nutrients Comparison TableClick here to view full Nutrient Information
- National Association for Sustainable Agriculture, Australia. 2004, NASAA organic and biodynamic standard. National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia Limited, Australia.
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 889/2008 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 on organic production and labelling of organic products with regard to organic production, labelling and control. Ocial Journal of the European Union. 2008;250:1-84. Available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX: 32008R0889&from=EN.
- Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 of 28 June 2007 on organic production and labelling of organic products and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 2092/91. Ocial Journal of the European Union. 2007;189:1-23. Available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2007:189:000….
- The National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia. (2019). NASAA - About NASAA. [online] Available at: https://www.nasaa.com.au/about-nasaa/nasaa.html
- The National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia. (2019). NASAA - The Organic Certification Guarantee [online] Available at: https://www.nasaa.com.au/consumer-information/consumer-guarantee.html
- The National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia. (2019). NASAA - Why Certify with NCO? [online] Available at: https://www.nasaa.com.au/operators/why-certify-with-nco.html
- Uauy R,Homan DR, Peirano P, Birch DG, Birch EE. Lipids 2001;36(9):885-95.
- Kuratko CN, Barett EC, Nelson EB and Salem NJr. Nutrients 2013;5:2777-2810.
- Niness NR. Inulin and oligofructose: what are they? J Nutr. 1999;129(suppl 7): 1402S-6S.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies (NDA). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to calcium and maintenance of bones and teeth (ID 224, 230, 231, 354, 3099), muscle function and neurotransmission (ID 226, 227, 230, 235), blood coagulation (ID 230, 236), energy-yielding metabolism (ID 234), function of digestive enzymes (ID 355), and maintenance of normal blood pressure (ID 225, 385,1419) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal. 2009;7(9):1210.
- Institute of Medicine. Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, and Carotenoids. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press; 2000.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies. Scientific Opinion on vitamin C and contribution to normal function of the immune system: evaluation of a health claim pursuant to Article 14 of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal. 2015a:4298
- Arthur J, McKenzie RC, Beckett G. Selenium in the immune system. J Nutr. 2003;133:1457S-9S.
Make the switch!
Suggested brand switching guide for growing up milk formula.