Click here to read the Wyeth Website Terms and Conditions
Wyeth Nutrition (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. and any of its holding, subsidiary or related companies as defined in the Companies Act 2016 (collectively, “Wyeth“, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your rights with regards to your personal information when you communicate with us.
For a detailed description of our privacy practices, please click on any of the questions below.
- What personal information does Wyeth collect through this website and how does Wyeth collect it?
- How does Wyeth keep your personal information secure?
- What purposes does Wyeth use your personal information for?
- Who does the Wyeth disclose and transfer your personal information to and why?
- How can you access, modify or make other choices regarding the use of the personal information you send to us?
- Which countries will your personal information be sent to and why?
- Tracking Technologies - How and why does Wyeth use them?
- E Marketing - What is SPAMMING and what is Wyeth's position on SPAM e-mails?
- How long does Wyeth keep your personal information?
- What is Wyeth's policy on children using and communicating with our websites?
- Does Wyeth link to other third party websites and what happens to my personal information when this linking happens?
- What happens to my personal information when I e-mail a Wyeth web page to someone else?
- What happens to my personal information if I participate in an on-line survey from Wyeth through this website?
WYETH POLICY ON PRIVACY
Please note we may combine personal information that we collect via one method (e.g., a website) with personal information that we collect via another method (e.g., an offline event). We do this to get a more complete view of our consumers, which in turn, allows us to serve you better and with more customization.
- Wyeth websites, including any consumer-directed websites operated by Wyeth and pages that we run on third party social networks;
- Wyeth mobile sites and applications;
- Wyeth text messaging programs;
- registration forms which we may collect from consumers, whether online or offline, including by post, during in-store demonstrations, or other in-person events or contests;
- any of Wyeth’s contests, events or campaigns;
- Call centres;
- Authorised Third Parties; and
- Other sources (e.g. third party data aggregators).
Q2: What personal information does Wyeth collect and how does Wyeth collect it?
A: Personal information or personal data is information that can be used to identify you on its own or in combination with other data that we collect or have access to. In cases where personal and other information is combined (e.g. personal contact information with account login or demographic information), such information is considered to be personal information).
We strive to limit the amount of personal information we collect and store to only that which is reasonably necessary to provide you with the relevant services.
- Personal contact information - information that would allow us to contact you personally such as your name, home or mailing address, phone number or email address. In some cases it would include information you give us about someone else (e.g. if you provide a friend’s email address for a tell-a-friend programme).
- Accout login information.
- Demographic information (e.g. date of birth, age etc)
- Technical computer information (e.g. IP addresses, type of operating system, web browser type) See further the answers to Question 8.
- Website Usage Information – information about how you use or navigate our websites, applications, online advertisements including which links you click, which pages you view and for how long, and other similar information and /or statistics such as date and time of visit, which site you came from, favorite recipes and site activities). See further the answers to Question 8.
- Consumer feedback.
- Consumer generated content – This includes information that you create and voluntarily share with us (and perhaps others) by uploading it to one of our websites or applications, including on our social network sites such as but not limited to Facebook or Twitter.
- Social network information – this includes information that is part of your profile on a third party social network (such as but not limited to Facebook) and that you allow the third party social network to share with us,
- Payment information including your credit card details, billing name and address (for example when you buy a Wyethproduct online),
- Other information which we might need to collect for a specific Wyethcontest, event or campaign, form, feature or other service that you use or request.
- Sensitive personal information – This includes information aboutyour physical or mental health or your medical condition andyour religious beliefs which was gathered with your explicit consent at the point of collection.
Q3: How does Wyeth keep your personal information secure?
Q4: What purposes does Wyeth use your personal information for?
A: Your personal information will be used for the purposes for which you provided it to Wyeth.
Additonally we may use your personal information for the purposes set out below. Please note that not all of the uses below will be relevant to every consumer.
- Account & membership maintenance, including administering any consumer loyalty or rewards programs that are associated with your account
- To conduct consumer insight studies
- Customer service
- Product improvement and customization
- Consumer engagement
- Contests and other promotions
- Marketing communication
- Third party social networking, which may be integrated in our sites or applications for the purposes of running contests, allowing you to share content with friends, etc
- Website improvement and personalization
- Website community features such as sharing pictures, videos, artwork or other messages or content
- Website viral features, which allow you to easily share certain news, product information, promotions, wish list items, or other content with family members and friends (typically using names and email addresses)
- Order fulfilment
- Other general purposes (e.g. website security, internal research, etc)
Q5: Who does the Wyeth disclose or transfer your personal information to and why?
A: Wyeth may share and transfer your personal information with our related companies anywhere in the world including our parent company and its subsidiaries (collectively our “Related Companies”), and Authorised Third Parties (defined in Question 1).
We may also share your personal information with co-sponsors and promotion partners. This may involve, in some cases a transfer of your personal information outside Malaysia. Please see Question 7 – "Which countries will your personal information be sent to and why?” for information on data transfers outside Malaysia."
When you become a winner in a contest or participate in our events, we may publish your name, photographs and other personal information without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
If you do not want your information to be collected by or shared with a company other than us, our Related Companies and our Authorised Third Parties (defined in Question 1), you can always choose not to opt in or participate in these events at the time the personal information is collected/requested.
We may disclose your personal information to government bodies and law enforcement agencies if we are required to do so by law; or if in our good faith judgment, such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process; to respond to any legal claims or actions; or to protect the rights of Wyeth, its customers and/or the public.
We may also supply your personal information to potential acquirers of any relevant Wyeth business.
Q6: How can you access, modify or make other choices regarding the use of the personal information you send to us?
A: The following outlines the choices you have with respect to the collection and use of your personal information by us.
You can opt out - You always have the option not to share any of your personal information with us. However, if you choose this option, you will be limited in the activities and features we can provide you.
How to opt out - If you do not want to receive communications and/or services from a Wyeth website or brand, please do not opt-in for those communications or services at the time of registration. If you have opted-in and, at a later time, wish to opt-out, please visit the appropriate opt-out section(s) on our website or application and amend your preferences.
What if I receive an e-mail, message or another contact I am not expecting - Along with every e-mail marketing communication sent to you, we provide you the optionto discontinue receiving future marketing communications (i.e., unsubscribe). Simply follow the unsubscribe process or directions provided in the email.
How do I know whether I am opted in - You can always review or update any personal information that we may have collected about you. To do this, please visit the appropriate opt out section(s) on our website or application.
Wyeth Nutrition (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
22-1, 22nd Floor, Menara Surian
No. 1, Jalan PJU 7/3
Mutiara Damansara 47810
- Call us : 1-800-88-5526
Q7: Which countries will your personal information be sent to and why?
A: Wyeth is a global company and your personal information may be transferred across borders. Your personal information may be transferred between Related Companies (defined in Question 5) and Authorised Third Parties (defined in Question 1) of the Wyeth (companies in which Nestlé S.A. has control through either direct or indirect ownership) located in different countries. Wyeth takes the reasonably appropriate measures to maintain security of the personal information both during transit and at the receiving location. Wyeth will ensure that the country your data is transferred to has a similar or equivalent personal data protection laws in place.
The server that makes our websites available may be located outside the country from which you have accessed this website. All providers are bound by an agreement that ensures a high standard of privacy protection and requires (amongst other provisions) that it act only on Wyeth instructions and implements all technical measures necessary on an ongoing basis to keep your personal information secure.
Q8: Tracking Technologies - How and why does Wyeth use them?
A: Wyeth uses Tracking Technologies (for example “Cookies”, “IP Addresses”, “Log Files”, “Tagging”) to gain a better understanding of how visitors use this website. Tracking Technologies help us tailor Wyeth websites to your personal needs, to improve their user-friendliness, gain customer satisfaction feedback on our websites (through designated partners) and to communicate to you elsewhere on the web. To enable this, some Tracking Technologies are applied when you enter our sites.
What types of cookies may be used on Wyeth websites?
We may use the following types of cookies on Wyeth webites:
- Session cookies - These are temporary cookies files which are erased when you close your browser. When you restart your browser and go back to the site that created that cookies, the website will treat you as a new visitor.
- Persistent cookies - These cookies stay on your browser until you delete them manually or until your browser deletes them based on the duration period set within the cookies. These cookies will recognize you as a return visitor.
- Necessary cookies - Necessary cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of a Wyeth websites. They enable you to navigate around the website and use our features.
- Cookies that send information to us - These are the cookies that we set on a Wyeth websites and they can only be read by that site. This is known as a “First Party” cookie.
- We also place cookies on Wyeth advertisements which are placed on other websites owned by third parties (e.g. Facebook). We obtain information via those cookies when you click on or interact with the advertisement. In this situation Wyeth is placing a “Third Party” cookie. Wyeth may use the information obtained by these cookies to serve you with advertising that is relevant and of interest to you based on your past online behaviour.
- Cookies that send information to other companies - These are cookies that are set on a Wyeth website by our partner companies (e.g. Facebook or advertisers). They may use the data collected from these cookies to anonymously target advertising to you on other websites, based on your visit to the Wyeth Site. For example, if you use a social widget (e.g. the Facebook icon) on a Wyeth website, it will record your “share” or “like”. Facebook (as the company setting the cookies) will collect the data.
Examples of cookies used on this Website
|Cookie used/type and category||Purpose||What data is collected?||Details|
|Help us understand how visitors interact with our website by providing information about the areas visited, time spent and any issues encountered, such as error messages. This helps us improve the performance of our websites.||All data is collected and aggregated anonymously.||Google Analytics;
|Social Sharing Cookies
(sometimes called “Third Party” cookies, or “Social Widgets”)
|Social sharing offered on the Website is run by third Parties. These third Parties may drop cookies on your computer when you use social sharing features on the Website, or if you are already logged into them. These cookies help improve your experience on the Website.
They allow you to share comments/ratings/pages/bookmarks and help to provide access to social networks and social online tools more easily.
|These cookies may collect personal data that you have voluntarily disclosed, such as your username.||Facebook;
Cross Site Tracking
|These cookies are used to deliver content via targeted advertising that is relevant to you and your interests or to limit the number of times you see a particular advertisement.
These cookies also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on Wyeth and Non-Wyeth websites. We may share this information with other Parties, including our agencies.
|These cookies track users via their IP address||DoubleClick;
Q9: What is SPAMMING and what is Wyeth's position on SPAM?
A: Spamming is where advertisements or marketing related materials are communicated to you either orally or in writing in an unsolicited manner and without your consent.
Wyeth does NOT send SPAM. Wyeth will not use your personal information (including your e-mail address, address, phone number) for direct marketing or follow-up communications unless you give us your EXPRESS permission. This is called "OPT-IN" consent.
Wyeth websites give you the optionto receive marketing information by e-mail. Every e-mail sent by Wyeth will give you the optionto stop receiving any form of marketing materials at anytime.
If for some reason you believe you have received SPAM from a Wyeth company please inform us immediately. For contact details please see Question 6.
Q10: How long does Wyeth keep your personal information?
A: Wyeth may store the personal information that you send to us in its separate databases. Your personal information will be kept by the Wyeth only for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services and comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s). This means that we may retain your personal information for a reasonable period after you stop using Wyeth services or stop using Wyethwebsites. After this period, your personal information will be deleted from all systems in the Wyeth.
We remind you that you have a right to have your personal information deleted at any time. Please see Question 6 onhow can you access, modify or make other choices regarding the use of the Personal Information you send to us?
Q11: What is Wyeth's policy on communication with children?
A: We believe that it is highly important to protect the privacy of children and we encourage parents or guardians to spend time with their children to participate in and monitor their activities, including e-activities.
We only collect personal information from childrenif parents or guardians provide consent for the child to submit personal information and we will ask children only for the personal information necessary to participate in the program for which the child is registering.
Children specific Websites
Special note to Children under the age of 18
If you are under the age of 18, we advise that you speak with your parent or guardian BEFORE giving your personal information to Wyeth websites. If you are not sure you understand something in this section, you should ask your parent or guardian for their help.
Special note to Parents of Children under the age of 18
We recommend that parents/guardians regularly check and monitor their children's use of e-mail and other on-line activities.
Please make sure that your child does not give us personally identifiable information on-line without asking your permission.
You can, at any point of time, check your child's personal information and have it changed or deleted on-line. Alternatively, you can also ask us to delete any of your child's information by sending us a deletion request form by e-mail/postal mail to the address given in contact details set out in Question 6
Q12: Does Wyeth link to other third party websites and what happens to my personal information when this linking happens?
Q13: What happens to my personal information when I e-mail a Wyeth web page to someone else?
A: Some of our websites may provide you with the opportunity to e-mail a web page address to another person. For this feature to work, we may need to collect your e-mail address and/or the e-mail addresses of those you send the web page to. E-mail addresses collected in this way are not used for any purpose other than to fulfill your request. These e-mail addresses are not stored and are deleted immediately after your request is fulfilled.
Q14: What happens to my personal information if I participate in a surveyconducted by Wyeth?
A: From time to time, we may ask our website visitors or customers or participants in any of our campaigns, contests or other promotional event to answer survey questions. Surveys generally will relate to the content of our websites, our products or categories of products. We may ask for age or age ranges, gender, and/or other non-personally identifiable information. For the purposes of these surveys, we may add information obtained from Tracking Technologies (for online surveys) deployed to your survey answers but no personally identifiable information will be requested. Personal information gathered from polls and surveys are for Wyeth internal use only but aggregated (and non-personally identifiable) information may be shared with others.