S-26® PROGRESS® (for children 1 year and above)
You will be redirected to one of our partner sites. Please make sure you read their terms and conditions. Wyeth is not liable for our partner sites
S-26® PROGRESS® with Nutrissentials™ is scientifically formulated with a combination of essential and additional nutrients to support your toddler’s mental and physical growth.
New & Improved S-26® PROGRESS® Contains
S-26® PROGRESS® also contains whey protein including alpha lactalbumin protein that is easily digested and absorbed by the body as well as 5 nucleotides (GMP, UMP, AMP, CMP & IMP)
- Uauy R, Hoffman DR, Peirano P, Birch DG, Birch EE. Lipids 2001;36(9):885-95.
- Kuratko CN, Barrett EC, Nelson EB and Salem NJr. Nutrients 2013;5:2777-2810.
- Zimmer P, Hammond. BRJr. Clin Opthalmol. 2007:1(1)25-35.
- Niness KR. Inulin and oligofructose: what are they? J Nutr. 1999;129:1402S-1406S.
- MacDonald RS. J Nutr. 2000;130:1500S-1508S
Was this article helpful for you?
This article was helpful for 0 moms.
Thank you for your opinion.
Find out how Wyeth Nutrition products are able to provide your child with the right nutrition, as well as our specially formulated supplement for pregnant and lactating mothers.Check our Products